We’re looking for an experienced Localization sales manager to join our creative team. Located in the Los Angeles area, this position can be remote, anywhere in the US.
Who we are:
We are a European online translation and copy-writing agency with our USHQ located in California. We provide services in over 100 languages. Due to steady, ongoing growth, we’re now looking for an experienced Localization sales manager to expand our US client base.
Who you are:
You’re and experienced LSP Sales person, who knows the language industry’s inner workings. You have a network of marketing, communication and localization managers to speak with and have experience building client relationships and pursuing deals. You are an entrepreneurial, independent team player and are looking for a new challenge with lots of growth and independence.
- 5+ years LSP Sales experience and a track record of building a business into the six-figure range of annual sales in new business
- Experience working in creative fields with a solid understanding of transcreation and copy-writing
- Good understanding of language technology
- University degree or equivalent
As the Localization Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to,
- Set and achieve sales goals, by connecting with new clients to develop business, through cold calling, marketing campaigns, market research, RFP response, etc. across all industries
- Leverage our unique online system to manage contacts and track performance and ensure resources are available and meet client expectations
- Travel to clients and industry events, as appropriate
- Build and manage a sales force and project management team
- Work with international team of developers and language specialists in Europe