Part Time (15-120 hrs) Localization Project Manager – client side
Our client is based in New England, but is looking for a Part Time (avg 15-20 hours/week) Junior to Mid Level Localization Project Manager
to support their Product Localization Project Management Team. This role includes supporting projects through the full life-cycle: initial vendor translation, development, QA, client review and handoff in up to 59 languages.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manage localization projects, working closely with translation vendors, internal production teams as well as the client success team; approve quotes and monitor project status
- Work closely with translation vendors and help find ways to gain efficiencies
- Coordinate activities of the production, QA and in-country review teams to ensure timely delivery and deployment
- 1-2 years experience in localization project management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in tight time-frames while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Familiarity xml, html, and translation tools
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, as well as independence in carrying out assigned tasks.
- Comfortable working in a multilingual environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience