Product Marketing Manager
Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based, MT-enabled translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia and help global customers translate more efficiently. We are proud to have some of the world’s largest global businesses, such as Uber, Zendesk, and Supercell, as our customers, processing over 2 billion words through the Memsource translation platform every month.
Product Marketing Manager
Are you a skilled product manager or marketer with localization industry background and interest in technology & integration? Join Memsource, the leading provider of cloud-based translation technology and help change the way companies manage translations and communicate with global audiences. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving marketing projects with the goal to promote Memsource as the go-to solution for enterprises looking to integrate MT into their localization workflow through building and nurturing relationships with our key integrators. You will also help produce content to promote the partnerships and support our sales teams with convincing messaging.
We are looking for talent from anywhere in Europe.
- Drive product marketing projects focused on CMS, MT, and other integrations
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry and drive corresponding projects and initiatives
- Coordinate projects and content creation with another Product Marketing Manager and Marketing Team
- Enable the sales team to pitch our product effectively and based on hard claims
- Copywrite & edit – blog posts on localization technology, integrations, CMS and MT engines; ebooks and manuals; sales slide decks; press releases, event proposals, or case studies
- Have thorough product expertise and communicate with the product team on daily basis
What will give you an edge:
- Energy and initiative to drive new projects and take on new challenges
- Experience in the field of product marketing, content, and/or project management
- Experience with different tech integrations; specifically CMS and MT engines are a big plus
- Experience with the localization industry is a big plus
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products and messaging is a big plus
- Native-level written and communication English skills – you will be expected to create content in English that does not need stylistic nor grammatical proofreading
- University education
You will enjoy working in Memsource if...
- You’re looking for a challenging role with immense room for creativity and self-realization
- You’re interested in working at a technology company with a global presence
- You seek to work in a supportive and friendly team in a mature startup environment
- You want your role to have a real impact on the team & the company
- You enjoy flexible working hours from anywhere in the world
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until
30 November 2020