Company Description For over 30 years, Eriksen Translations Inc. has been a leading provider of multilingual services in more than 100 languages. In addition to translation, Eriksen offers web and multimedia localization, desktop publishing, interpreting, cultural consulting, and voiceover and subtitling services. Eriksen partners with major companies in finance and insurance, health care and education, creative services, nonprofits and NGOs, as well as museums and cultural institutions worldwide. Headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, Eriksen offers a uniquely creative, diverse, and dynamic work environment. With a talented staff in the U.S. and Cordoba, Argentina, and an extensive network of linguists and subject-matter specialists worldwide, the company has earned an excellent reputation for its commitment to flawless translation and exceptional service, both with its clients and within the translation industry. Job Description Eriksen Translations seeks an Argentina-based Project Manager to join our production team remotely. As this is a fully remote position, we are seeking a motivated self-starter with the ability to collaborate effectively with team members in the U.S. and around the world. The selected candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of translation projects including the management of quality, cost, and schedules to ensure customer satisfaction. Key Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the Director of Production, plan, schedule and manage multiple client projects from inception to delivery, ensuring optimal workflow and on-time results.
- Besides translation, projects to be managed include print and multi-media components (desktop publishing, subtitling, voice-over, and e-learning modules, among others).
- Meet with account managers for kick-off meetings and progress reports.
- Assemble and supervise project teams, including linguists, typesetters, technical support, and QA specialists.
- Communicate regularly with the vendor manager and assist with vendor communications and negotiations. Cultivate strong relationships with vendors. Manage costs and issue purchase orders.
- Oversee TMs/glossaries.
- Follow all established quality assurance procedures.
- Communicate professionally with clients on production-related issues when necessary.
- Manage client review process.
- Support sales during new client acquisition and onboarding.
- Three or more years of experience in translation project management, with multi-media experience a plus.
- Excellent English and Spanish oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- College degree in translation, communication, business, technology, or related field.
- Strong computer skills and experience with CAT tools (memoQ, Trados).
- Customer service focused.
- Flexible, goal-oriented team player who is also able to work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Embracing of cultural and multilingual diversity in the workplace and in the world.
- Home office space with secure, reliable internet access.
- Applicants from Argentina strongly preferred.
Please submit your resume/CV and cover letter along with your salary requirements here. Eriksen Translations Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send Application or Questions to
Accepting Applications Until