ACP Traductera is a translation agency based in the Czech Republic. Our local experience in Central and Eastern Europe and strong focus on appropriate language use makes us reliable partner for providing high-quality translations into Albanian, Armenian, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Georgian, Greek, Estonian, Hungarian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Montenegrin, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Turkish and Ukrainian.
A comprehensive range of our services is arranged to meet language-service requirements of global communicators, foreign investors and major language solutions providers:
- Document translation service - translation - proofreading - review - independent specialist review - legal certification of translated documents
- Website, software and game localization - SW engineering - testing - documentation localization
- Desktop publishing - graphic design - DTP operations - pre-press review - printing
- Copywriting of web content, articles, brochures, slogans etc.
- MT Post-Editing - fully edited MT - lightly edited MT
- Audio-video - voice-over - subtitling services
A satisfied client is our professional aim. We always make an effort to build up a strong relationship with our clients, to exchange information concerning their individual needs and requirements and to look for the best solution to meeting their aims and needs through our flexible working procedures.
An extensive team of more than 1,200 qualified and professional translators, proofreaders, terminology specialists, graphic designers, IT engineer and, last but not least, experienced project managers is our most significant asset that we invest in to support our clients entry into the Central and Eastern European markets.
ACP TRADUCTERA HAS BEEN:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified since 2007,
- ISO 17100:2015 certified since 2016,
- member of GALA since 2005,
- member of ACTA (Association of Czech Translation Agencies) since 2005.
- Multimedia Localization
- Translation and Localization
- Tools or Tech Development
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Life Sciences
- Public Sector
- Western Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Middle East